Senior management and telecoms professional with over 19 years experience working in the mobile telecoms industry in Europe and North Africa.
- Technical Director and General Manager for AdvaComm Libya. Advising clients on telecoms technology strategies as well as procurement of equipment and services to drive the optimum return on investment.
- Chief Technical Officer and Board Member for Al-Madar, Libya. Key responsibilities included
- setting out strategies and objectives for new initiatives for technology implementation.
- Driving improvements to the infrastructure in a highly competitive environment.
- Leading teams to plan and roll-out the network and ensuring high quality services for subscribers.
- Managing and engaging with leading consultancy firms focusing on strategy development and planning for mobile network operations. Driving consultancy teams.
- Project Manager for a major mobile network expansion from 1 Million subscribers to 2.5 Million in Libya.
- Production of Radio design specification and test cases for new 3G devices at the very start of 3G commercial operations for 3UK. Driving interoperability testing and validation as part of rapid deployment of operations across the UK.